Monday, September 16, 2013

Husband reminded me that I haven't been food-blogging, and he's made a variety of pretty fantastic things with our CSA vegetables this summer. Here are the only summer meals I seem to have taken a picture of with my cell phone (and thus the only ones I can post about while my code runs at work...)


Zucchini, yellow tomato, and chicken on pasta, with hilariously curled kielbasa segments on the side. A terrible photo, but the meal wasn't nearly as photogenic as it was tasty, anyway.


Stir fry with chicken, yellow bell pepper, and bitter melon. Overall the stir fry was good, but I DO NOT LIKE BITTER MELON, NO SIR, I DO NOT. Husband likes it OK, evidently.


Nachos! With fresh tomatoes and lettuce. Various versions of these nachos are a classic in our household.


Leftover Peruvian chicken with CSA green beans, steamed, and homemade beans&rice. The whole meal was very good, but the green beans were my favorite part.


Utterly spectacular fried-eggplant grinders.

No comments: